- Personal Information – Put as many contact phone numbers as you can as well as your address. Your date of birth, marital status and nationality are optional.
- Education – include the names of establishments, dates of study, your course (include specializations), and qualifications gained, or any professional training courses.
- Professional Experience – include the dates that you started and finished, a brief description of your duties, the position title, details of the company, and what you achieved.
- Skills – include computer programs that you know, and at what levels, the same for foreign languages.
- References – It is not necessary to state your references but it can help to add credibility to your application.
- Professional Goals – If you have such a section, make it specific in terms of how you can contribute to the company once you acquire the role to which you have applied for.