For job seekers
An opportunity for English speaking Trade Mark Specialist to join the Intellectual Property department in Prague.
You will be exposed to trademarks and design formalities, administration activities in a multi-national company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primarily supporting Trade Mark Team Leader and regionally based colleagues in their day-to-day trademark agenda
- Preparation of forms and related documentation for filing trademarks and design applications
- Reporting to clients details of new trademark
- Trademark and Design Records management - using company´s database, keeping the deadlines, etc.
- Storing hard copies of documents
- Reviewing documentation
- Generating portfolio reports
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in aregistering trade marks in Europe
- Good technical document management skill (Word, Excel) with the ability to take complex documents
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters
We offer intensive training, an attractive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to work in a highly professional international environment, where you will have the chance to learn new things every day and to develop a successful career.
And there is more:
- Very nice offices in Prague city center
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport Card