For job seekers
Our client – a leading global management consulting company – is searching for a Research Analyst with a very good knowledge of German and excellent knowledge of English for the offices in Prague.
The Research Analyst will be a part of a small research team and will work alongside consultant project teams. He/she will be mostly supporting the German consultants with their information needs in business development and client project delivery.
- Identify the key issues and determine the most appropriate, cost-effective and timely research solutions, based on discussions with requestors.
- Gather the necessary raw information using a broad spectrum of data sources.
- Organize, analyze, and synthesize the findings into targeted, firm-formatted end products with some interpretation of the “so what” of the research. These end products may be in the form of single exhibits, written summaries, basic fact packs, and spreadsheets, utilizing standard financial concepts, ratios and calculations.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level (library or information qualification or business) with minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in a business environment
- OR secondary school diploma with a relevant experience of 4 or more years
- Required languages: fluent German, fluent English (the knowledge of Czech is not necessary)
- Be driven, intellectually curious and a confident self-starter
- Be flexible and have an interest in a variety of industries such as Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Consumer and Retail
- Be a friendly and out-going team player with excellent communication skills, ready to help out where there is a need
- Have good IT skills using common applications
Our client is offering a very interesting work, possibility to learn a lot of new information, the offices are in the center of Prague.