For job seekers
Our client is a company that focuses on analyzing large amounts of data through machine learning algorithms and other forms of AI. Their goal is to improve customer experience, to refine a client´s marketing strategy, to transform the data in cash flow, and to secure more data.
Our client is currently searching for an experienced RECRUITER. The recruiter’s goal is to find 5-8 Software Engineers per year.
Advantages of the position:
- Can be full-time as well as part-time position (60% of usual working hours)
- 100% Location-free. The employees of the company are in various countries across the world.
- The only language we require is English – minimum level C1.
- If the suitable applicant is located in the Czech Republic, the person can be an employee or a contractor, if located outside the Czech Republic he/she would be a contractor. Total salary package is between 3 800 and 4 200 dollars per month depending on the seniority of the applicant.
- The company supports and finances modern tools for recruitment.
- Working closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meeting competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Managing the full recruiting lifecycle:
- Attracting, evaluating, and referring applicants for open positions through recruiting websites, employee referrals, on-site recruiting, search firms and other sourcing methods.
- Developing job advertisements.
- Screening resumes/applications.
- Contacting applicants to ascertain fit, and scheduling interviews.
- Conducting first-round job interviews.
- Extending offers and negotiating compensation.
- Initiating onboarding plan for new hires. Facilitating orientation for new employees and performing exit interviews for employees leaving the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of English, minimum level C1
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience with conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)