For job seekers
Would you like to work for environment that gives you the ability to grow a learn? Where you can use your potential and be part of a great and unique culture?
We are searching for a candidate who wants to be responsible for business development in the assigned national portfolio of premium brands.
- Develop annual account strategies in line with targets and market conditions
- Leading team of 6 director reports
- Lead annual negotiations and close the annual contracts in line with CZ/SK sales strategy
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key influencers and decision-makers to secure long-term business and new business
- Managing budget, meeting deadlines, and achieving targets
- Providing accurate status reports of existing accounts and clients
- Collaborate with senior leaders
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree
- 3 years + relevant experience in FMCG Sales
- Experience with leadership is a must!
- Knowledge of sales best practice
- Excellence written and verbal communication skills (Czech and English)
- Good business sense backed by financial skills and the ability to work within budgets
- Strong work ethic and genuine team player
WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR YOU?
- Pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, 25 days of holidays + regular home office
- Notebook a mobile phone and car (for private usage too)
- Multisport card, meal vouchers