For job seekers
Our client is an international manufacturer of pet food and other animal care products. Their PET Care Portfolio team has an opening for an experienced, enthusiastic, business oriented “Brand Lover”. The position is location-free as long as it is anywhere in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, or Hungary. Language-wise we require fluent English.
This person will be responsible for accelerating the growth of the brands in the Pet Specialist Channel in Central Europe, as well as for building BRANDS WITH PURPOSE through educational programs with Key Influencers, tailor made communication and PR activities. The position is newly created. There is a great opportunity to be creative, to turn your ideas and vision into reality, to set up cooperation with the best communication agencies, etc.
1. Strategy owner
- updating and adjusting portfolio strategy and development
- CAGR projection per brand
- preparing portfolio initiatives
- support local KAMs to tackle challenges
2. Purposeful Brands Builder
- extending and deepening the cooperation with the rescue homes, breeders and Vets
- deploying regional rescue home learning
- starting and supporting the projects to end pet homelessness
- working with Portfolio team to deploy branded content, generating content
- ROI mindset, Budget responsibility
- close cooperation with PR agencies across 4 countries
In this position you will not have any direct reports but you need to be able to influence sales, activation, demand, regional and portfolio managers.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in Marketing/Customer marketing, ideally from companies which have professionalized divisions and sell brands with purpose
- Excellent English is a must
- Open-minded and pro-active attitude, pro-business mind-set, exceptional communication skills
We are offering:
- A unique company culture, international team, possibility to grow
- Highly competitive salary and bonuses
- Car for both, business and private use
- Wide range of employee benefits cafeteria